Created by God, Built for a Purpose!
Grace Presbyterian Church's Vacation Bible School
July 17 to 21 from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Classes begin for July 17 at 9:00 A.M. for students having just completed K5-5th grade.
Parents are invited to join us July 21 at 11:30 A.M. to watch the children sing songs they've learned during the week.
Email email@example.com for more information.
We're all filled up for VBS 2017!
We're looking forward to a great Vacation Bible School! If you'd like to stay up-to-date with what's going on at Grace and be one of the first to know about Vacation Bible School next year you can sign up for our newsletter here.
- All of the adult VBS volunteers have been given a background check and received additional training.
- Parents are required to sign their child or children in and out each day.
- Once your child is signed in, one of our volunteers will walk your child into the assembly room, and upon dismissal once your child has been signed out we will bring them to you outside.
- Parents may drop off and pick up other children other than their own as long as the children's parent has provided a written note of consent or it has been pre arranged and noted on the children's sign in or sign out sheet beforehand.
- Because of our child safety polity, if a parent would like to observe VBS, they must first complete the background check. After receiving a background check and if approved for observation, the parent may stay and observe up to 20 minutes per day. Observing parents must adhere to the policies and procedures in place for adults at VBS, including a background check. If you would like to observe at VBS, please contact one of the volunteers!